Trying to meet the last parcel post dates for Christmas 2018? The Fox’s Pacier Sprints team have all the information you need to keep your parcel shipping on track until the end of this year.
The Fox’s Pacier Sprints team are experts when it comes to professional and personal courier services. Covering your next day, overnight and international delivery needs, the couriers Glasgow based team always provide a specialised service. In terms of reaching deadlines, Fox’s are used to handling different orders with varying schedules. Should you miss the last parcel post dates for Christmas this year, we will be here to take over!
Last Parcel Post Dates for Christmas 2018 from Fox’s Pacier Sprints
If you are using Royal Mail’s UK Service, the last days that you will be able to post parcels are;
- Tuesday 18th December – 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed for 2nd Class
- Thursday 20th December – 1st Class, Royal Mail 48 Hours Tracked and Signed for 1st Class
- Friday 21st December – Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hours
- Saturday 22nd December – Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
International Standard and International Tracked
Sending a parcel abroad? These are the deadlines for international services;
- Tuesday 4th December – Africa and Middle East
- Friday 7th December – Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, and Eastern Europe
- Saturday 8th December – Caribbean, Central and South America
- Monday 10th December – New Zealand, Australia, Turkey and Greece
- Friday 14th December – USA, Poland, Czech Republic and Canada
- Saturday 15th December – Finland and Sweden
- Monday 17th December – Switzerland, Spain, Slovakia, Portugal, Norway, Netherlands, Iceland, Germany, Denmark and Austria
Royal Mail International Economy
As we mentioned in our last post, most of the Royal Mail International Economy deadlines have been and gone. However, the last parcel post dates for Christmas for countries in Western Europe is this Saturday, the 17th November. Don’t miss out!
Of course, if you’re planning on sending a parcel overseas you need to make sure you are wrapping it correctly. Follow Royal Mail’s guidance, to be sure your parcel completely secure and ready for international delivery. If you are worried about meeting these post dates and are looking for a more personalised delivery service, the Fox’s team will be more than happy to complete any UK or international shipping task. Enjoy the festive season, don’t worry about carrying out deliveries! We will take the hassle away.